The works comprised of the following:-
- Demolition to all parts of the structure as shown in the As Built Drawings in Section 4
- Alterations and relevant connections to site services infrastructure
- Excavation to form and casting of all new foundations including ground slabs incorporating the upgrade and making good of existing where required
- New external walls and internal partitions including all dry lining and facing up
- Construction and formation of all openings to suit new layout
- Blocking up of all openings to suit the new layout
- Supply and installation of all new doors and windows (internal and external)
- Construct, fit out, connect and commission all new W.C. and welfare facilities
- New mechanical and electrical installation to support new layout
- Construct new flat roof including all new coverings and replacement of roof coverings
The works for Cumberland House, which is grade 2 listed and dates from 1830-1840, consisted of re-slating the roof, replacement flat roof coverings, external repairs including overhauling existing vertical sliding sash windows and some minor external works comprising of new paving and external redecoration. Due to the age of the building, works had to be carried out to exact specifications to meet conservation requirements.
Works at Marshfield House included the following: General external and communal repair and decoration including concrete repairs, re-asphalting on private balconies, re-roofing the stair towers and garage blocks and fencing removal and replacement. Additionally the areas clad in tile hanging were replaced like for like or with either a rain screen cladding […]
The works consisted of the refurbishment works which included the following:
Excavation / Flooring / Joinery / Dry-lining / Decoration / Fitting of a commercial kitchen and server counter / Removal of wall Render / Electrical Installation / Plumbing Services.
The works comprised of the construction of new single Community and Children’s Centre building. The ground floor accommodation comprises a community hall and associated stores, kitchen area, crèche area with dedicated crèche store and wc, toilet areas; offices/ reception area; one to one room, cleaners store, plant room and circulation areas.